End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
If you are moving out or in a rented accommodation in Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge or Newry or you are selling your home, the end of tenancy cleaning is exactly for you. At Personal Touch Cleaning Services we can do an intense pre/post-tenancy cleaning in a day, leaving your property in the best possible condition. We pride ourselves in doing a fantastic job that wont be matched by our competitors. Being a family business we take care that every job is done and left right. To do this we make sure this check list is completed on every end of tenancy cleaning job:
Kitchen Cleaning at End of Tenancy
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean outside of oven.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out.
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Bathroom Cleaning at End of Tenancy
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
General and Bedroom Cleaning / End of Tenancy
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, and radiators.
- Floors to be washed.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
If you would like to have this end of tenancy cleaning in Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge and Newry please contact us now, here.